January 09, 2008

Woo Hoo.... I've been inducted into the World of Bloggers

Yikes! I never thought I'd be doing this, but here I am typing away on my very own blogspot!!!
Happy New Year and welcome to this century Sandra!!!
I have no idea what I'm doing or how to get it on here, but I gotta start somewhere.... my good friend and I were just joking about this the other night as we were cutting and punching away at a swap we both joined. Then, today I decided to take the plunge.
Well, I guess I'll be busy updating and slowly creating my little spot in the blog universe... I hope it'll be a shinning star among so many.

Join me again when I am really rolling. Sandra

1 comment:

  1. I like to check out blogs posted in peoples signature line on Splitcoast. I try to leave comments because I get excited when I get a comment. You are off to great start. Happy Blogging

    Kim

    ReplyDelete