May 08, 2008

My Lots of Layers for sure card

I love popping my layers, so here is a close up from a side view... you can see that I raised the flower layers and then the main image and then the Scallop flower... WOW... did you count the layers?... I count 12!!
I usedAll Stampin'Up! products on this card :

Stamp: Bloomin with love
Card Stock: Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Whisper White, Textured Groovy Guava on scallop flower.
Ink: Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery, So Saffron and basic black
Other: Designer series papers in Groovy Guava, So Saffron and Certainly Celery, Certainly Celery Grosgrain ribbon, dazzling diamonds, 2wayglue, aqua painter, Stampin Write Markers, Paper piercing tool, Punches used: Scallop, 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 3/4" and 1/2" round, Gold brads and Celery brads

Whew... that was a lot!!! It is much brighter in person and you can change the saying to make it a birthday card, or whatever. Thanks for looking.


I made this card for a swap I currently have on SCS under the demonstrator side of the site. It is truly a challenge since I have so many requirements on it... 8 layers, textured, designer and regular cardstock, 3 embellishments, ribbon and 2 punches must be used... so... it may seem like a lot, but once you get going... it's really not!!! And the rewards are awesome!!! I'm not disapointed yet!! I have great swappers in my groups and have enjoyed all their creations very much.... hope you enjoy my card... I'm actually making 10. Got all my stuff cut out and ready to stick together.... WOO HOO.


No comments:

Post a Comment