December 13, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree....

So it's almost Christmas and I was cruisin the web when I came across a utube video on how to make the cutes Christmas tree from the Pennant dies from Stampin Up for the Big Shot!!! Too cute...t oo easy... so here is my version all dressed up...
I used:
Always Artichoke, Real Red and Gold Glory Cardstock
Little Felt Flurries, New 3 heart punch and birdies from the Love you much bundle, large star punch, 1 3/8" circle punch and scallop punch, gold embossing powder, gold brads, dimensionals, sticky strip and 3for you flower punch. All items by SU unless noted.
I added some red rhinestones I bought at a craftstore many moons ago and they fit perfect.



Merry Christmas!!









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful idea and the execution is perfect!

    Also got me thinking that it could be adapted for a beautiful Valentine tree.

    Thanks for sharing your time and talents. - Jean

    ReplyDelete