January 22, 2009

Always sweet to have another purse...

I have a tutorial I just finished for this purse card holder. I cased it from Geobec or Becky at inkingidaho.com . I love her stuff and I made my own instructions with pictures and even designed my own clear boxes inside to hold the cards....

Please tell me how you like it... I had a lot of fun making this...

I also have a valentine one on a previous post.

Open view of purse with card in the clear sleeve...


View of closed card... recipe to make this card can be found on my previous post ... I just had to use my Sweet Always DSP....


open view of fold... inside you can stamp as you wish... I always leave blank til the last minute when I want to use for an occasion...


Thanks for visiting and looking.
Sandra.











No comments:

Post a Comment