February 17, 2009

Sunshine Calendars

What a better time to make a calendar than the present... well, a bit later, but early enough in the year that I can use 99% of it... When I opened my Sunshine Scrappin Kit.. I fell in love with it. I had to make a calendar for my office desk so what better opportunity. I did make two kinds... on that flips open and one that opens like a Book... So, here you go...

View of the Front of the book: The ribbon on the bottom will act as the bottom support when you open the flip book. This will prevent it from opening and falling flat on it's back.


Here you can see what I mean by support... this pic shows the ribbon tied under the calendar...



so then, here is the front page, calendar....
turn it around and voila! Decorated back page with a message!!

This is the Book version... This one ties to the side and opens like a book when you undue the ribbon...
Front page view....


Inside the book... I love SU's new stripped ribbons in Saffron, Olive and Pretty in Pink!! and how about the cute flower brads??? I layered them on Baja Breeze trio flower punched for support and effect..

Thanks for Looking!!
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment