July 11, 2009

Our Nations Birthday this month and....

Aside from celebrating our wonderful countrie's birthday...
Stampin'Up! celebrates on July 1st with their new Idea Book and Catalog release... and WOW WOW WOW... it is gorgeous... I'm sure most of you have seen it already and may be enjoying all the beautiful new products and stamps they have to offer.
In case you have missed it, (I'm guilty of not posting sooner cause I was on vacation...).. go to my page and enjoy all the new videos and links to wonderful things... here's a pic of it and the new Decor Elements catty on the left...



Here are some photos that I took of my stuff while playing... enjoy!!!


Our new In Colors... oh and WE GET MARKERS!!!! YAY!!

This is the Razzleberry Lemonade new Designer Series Papers... gorgeous!!!!

Here I was testing my ink pads with the new colors... if you click on the pic... you can see better up close... very nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment