April 12, 2011

My little Sister's Birthday

Ok, so if there is a day you don't want to forget it's your sisters birthday right?  Well, my sister picked a special day to make her appearance in this world... Tax Day.. How can you ever forget when your taxes are due!!  LOL... anyway.. I really wanted to make her a special card and really wanted to use these stamp sets together... and Viola!!!  I lov it.. full of bling, oozing with crystal effects on the cakes and so fortth... can't forget those itty bitty teeny tiny self adhesive little pearls that are decorating the gift bag!!! How perfect are they!!!

Well, I invested an afternoon creating.. haven't been doing much of that lately or rather cards.. mostly scrapping.. or trying to with a friend stamper and crafter... HI Amelia!!!

So here it is.. hope you like it...and so does she!!

Sandra.


And a close up of the details...

No comments:

Post a Comment