March 07, 2013

Happy Birthday to you....

One of my all time favorite punches from Stampin'Up! is this cutest ever Owl... OMG... I can't begin to tell you how many things other than an Owl you can come up with... but I'll be showing you throughout the year. 

Here is a Birthday card I made at my "Upline's"... this month... (she quit SU and now came back, but is only doing it as a hobby).  I love going to her place to play... thanks Martha!!  I've taken her basic design and modified it... of course!!  Hello!!  Why would you not??  I hope you like my Birthday owl.. this one is going to Alina's little friend who turns 5 this month and I'm already making several to have in different color combo's and themes.... I'll post those soon too.

Here she is in all her bling and party gear... My Miss March!!  LOL...


 
Inside is the message which is popped up away from the coordinating candles for the 5 year old.  Flames are sparkling
 
 
For those that know me "well"... know that I don't make cards that have a White base card.... well, looky here.... we can all make exceptions... hehehe... I just like color, so I try not to make my cards with a white base.... but, this works just nice.
 
All products are Stampin'Up! unless stated and you can purchase most of them (yes, some are retired sometimes) here 24/7 or you can contact me for help anytime. 
 
I will be making some kits for sale.... leave me a comment with your email information and I'll contact you.
 
Thanks for looking... here are all the details:
 
Embossing folder: Other... sizzix.
 
From Current Stampin'Up! catalog:
Stamps: Confetti background stamp pg: 123 for accents on white circle, and the Hostess stamp set: Wacky Wishes on pg 204
 
Cardstock: In Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Pixie Pink*(retired), but I would substitute for Regal Rose.  Base is Whisper White.
Brights collection of Designer paper on Owl hat and dotted border with message.
 
Inkpads in Classic: In Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie pge 153
 
Punches and Dies:
Owl Punch and  2.5" round circle punch pg 185 and Delicate Doilies Sizzlits L die pg191
Hat Punch *(retired), but you can use the Petite Pennants Builder punch also on pg 185 to make the hat.
From Spring Mini Catalog: pg 16 7/8" scallop circle cut in 1/2 to make wings.
 
Other:
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter for the hat and dress of Owl pg 158
Two way glue pen to adhere the glitter, mono tombo liquid glue and snail running tape, dimensionals for depth...all on page177
Basic Rhinestones pg 175
 
 
Inside of Card:
 
Stamp set in: Happy Bithday wishes* retired and candles from Create a Cupcake pg 49
1 3/4" round circle punch and the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch pg 184
Daffodil Delight Stampin'Write Marker pg 153

Dazzling Diamonds Glitter for the flames on the candle pg 158
 
 
I hope I got it all.  Thanks again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment