August 20, 2014

Holiday Frenzy!!

Holiday you say?  Well, um, Yeah I say!!  LOL... I have begun to prepare for my Holiday Catalog Open House in Sept... date to be announced yet...  But, I was dying to start sharing some samples... so, since the Catalog is not out yet for customers to purchase (September 1st!!)... I have made samples that are exact duplicates of what's in the book plus a few samples of my own... that is why you will see the watermark on some and other's no.

This is by far one of my most favorite Stamp sets from the upcoming Holiday Catalog.. it's called Wondrous Wreath and it is just sooooooooo much fun!!  It has 9 stamps and it's a two step stamp... best of all ... it's completely clear, so you can line those leaves and berries perfectly every single time!

Hope you enjoy... I will add more information in the next couple of day to each picture.

Four Card Ensemble

 
From the Holiday Catalog
This card is a duplicate from the Holiday Catalog.. using new products... see that Gold Ribbon!! 
 
 
 My Fall Card
Using the same layout.. see how many you can make in different themes?  Doubled up with another Fall stamp set here.... For All Things.. Another Favorite from the catalog.
 
 
 Let it Snow Card
On the softer side... the snowy wreath... using the new framelits!!  Wait 'til you see these!! Make a flip card with a snowflake in the middle and it comes with a heart, banner, Tree, 2 snowflakes and 3 sayings...  In addition, there is the Designer Paper "All is calm" which is gorgeous!!
 
 
Wonderful Winter 
On this card, I used the beautiful foiled snowflake paper from the "All is calm DSP pack" and I sprinkled some of the accents from the snowflake, sequins pack available in September also. 
Lots of fun... stay tuned for more!
Thanks, Sandra.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment