September 25, 2010

Boo-k to Look!!

I had so much fun at my haunted manor workshop that I had to make some extra things to show off our decor elements from the Holiday Mini.. YOU TOO can make these and all elements are available 24/7 right here   

Just select the Holiday mini and see the Decor Elements on page 8... it's huge 24x12 approximately... well... you'll see here in my 16x20 frame how big the wording is... I love this stuff!! I made my frame based on a sample one that a talented Demonstrator on Stampin Connection made.. . I made some modifications and blam!!!  I love my frame.... 


 Book to look and again all items available except for the jar at the link above...



Inside the jar are little treat boxes made with the latest BigZ L die "Candy Wrapper" on page 10 bottom
It's so easy to assembly.. just  a little sticky on one side of the box and turn the end in towards the box... presto!!!
The lid is topped off with black grosgrain ribbon studded with Brads in coordinating colors and the stripped 1 1/4" grosgrain ribbon around the neck of the jar that looks like a collar tied on with the new peach parfait in a bow

Close up of lid before I had the book to look on it... but youget the picture
you can also swap out the lid covers... It'll be my trick or treat jar!!



Spooky Things Décor Elements 120909
Regular Price: $16.61
Preferred Price: $14.95
Holiday décor goes a long way to setting the atmosphere for fun, which is why our Spooky Things Décor Elements are a must have once October is on the scene. Apply them to walls, décor projects, or windows to put friends and family in the right mood for some bone-chilling, hair-raising good times.

■ Self-adhesive, die-cut vinyl images
■ Instantly add color and flair to walls and home décor items, such as picture frames, lamp shades, vases, and more
■ Creepy shapes and phrases ideal for Halloween décor accents
■ Crow is 7” x 7-1/4”
■ Set of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment