May 14, 2010

Another Invitation card

I found this card layout and cased it with some modifications of my own.. of course...and I also semi cased this idea of the dress on Stampin'Up's gorgeous Bride Specialty Paper... LOVE IT!!! I added all the embellies myself and the bling.. hope you like it!!
I used only one stamp set: Blissful Bride for all the stamping... 

I think you can appreciate the effect of stamping on this designer paper... the ink does not stick to the swirls in it, so you still get the beautiful paper design subtly on the dress... I watercolored with the ink pad and a blender pen, then added two way glue an dazzling diamonds.. I love the effect...


here's the open view of the semi assembled card..




Thanks for looking.. for dimensions... stay tuned...I'll be back.
Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment