May 04, 2010

My Marbled Tripled Scoop!!

I'm Loving the new Summer Mini Catalog ... in case you haven't seen it... here is a taste of what's to come... I love Ice Cream just as much as my kids... and they love the marbled ones especially... so I figured... let's make a Marbled Triple scoop!!!  Yum!  I've made this for my Lots of Layers Swap that is due to swap out this week... I hope you like it and thanks for looking....

This is my Group of Cards... I love them.. just wanna eat the ice cream with the cherry on top!


If you want to reproduce my card I've listed the supplies needed below.  You can place an order today on my website: http://www.creativeplaytime.stampinup.net/





Stamps: Sweet Scoops item numbers: Clear Stamp: 120078 or Wood Mount stamp 117078.

Cardstock:
Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Chocolate chip (also in textured) whisper white & Pretty in Pink,
Specialty DSP- Presto Patterns  These white papers have a texture that makes them perfect to sponge color directly on them and see the patterns magically appear... I used it n the sentiment of the card... looks like a waffle pattern once I sponged the melon an chocolate over it!!

Ink:
Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip classic ink and Versamark.

Other:
Clear Embossing Powder, sponges, big shot, Scalloped Square, and Ovals dies, Regal brads, piercing tool, 5/8” regal rose grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals and glue dots.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment