May 25, 2011

Oh Father... how we Idolize you

I don't know about you, but I seem to remember a lot of Father now in my 40's... or maybe it's just the fact that I have kids and I remember a lot of the stuff my dad did with us as growing up... I sure miss him. 

So, of course this year I had to use the new Summer Mini stamp set (Best Dad Ever) for Father's day!!!  I also used Travel Log for the Map and sayings as well as Totally Tool from the main Catalog pg 61... been wanting to use that forever!!  So, now I combined all three!!  And, here is what I came up with...

Mostly inspired by my kids who think that everything they break Daddy can fix... and they are very fortunate to have a Dad that is extremely adept in many areas of "Fix It" world.  He also enjoys the outdoors, and getting his hands dirty....  So, here's to you Dad... hope you like it.


 Close up of the tools.. I used crystal Effects on the Screw Driver Handles and the Tape Measure box... gave them a little extra pop.. you know.. like the real thing?  



All Products can be found here 24-7 for your shopping convenience or feel free to contact me for anything.
Recipe: 
Stamps: Totally Tool, Travel Log and Best Dad Ever (the last two are from Stampin'Up!s Summer Mini Catalog and are only available for purchase through August 31st.
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Old Olive, whisper white and Brushed silver
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Old Olive, Soft Suede and Marina mist.
Other: large Oval Punch, window word punch, paper piercing tool, silver brads, crystal effects, sponge, stampin write markers (same colors as inks plus poppy parade, pear pizzazz and daffodil delight on the map and tape measure).  Cork sheet for the tool wall and the Brights collection of Pattern  Designer Series Papers (stipes) in Marina Mist. Stampin Dimensionals (pop up thingies) to make the map and jar of tools pop off page, glue dots and Snail tape to assemble.

Hope you enjoy and get inspired!  Thanks for Looking... til next time.
Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment