May 17, 2011

Summer in Full Bloom


Today I had to come up with a Scrap Layout that I could use in a demo for a group of ladies.  So, what better opportunity to use my new stamp set from the Summer Mini... I used the card sample on page 20 as my guide and changed up the colors and punches I used.  This is a clouse up of the stamped images... I took sponge daubers to add the color to the images and then played with my Dazzling Diamonds to add some bling.  The butterfly is decorated with the rhinestones... I LOVE THE RHINESTONES!!! LOL.  I used the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch and used it on the concord grape flowers and added some dimension by lifting them off the page.  The mats are also Concord Grape with a little window box in the coordinating Designer Series Paper from from the 6x6 pack in the Level 1 hostess pack.  These are easy to earn and I love using them.












Here is the complete page... no words, but they can be added when you add your photos... Can't wait to do that.... Much brighter in person...




 A little close up of the pretty butterfly.... All this from one stamp set!!! Love it!!!
If you like this page and what you see here... you can order 24/7 here

These are the supplies you'll need:
(Items with * are from the summer mini or only available for a limited time)

Stamp Set: *Flower Fest
Cardstock: whisper White, *Concord Grape (mats), In textured: Daffodil Delight (scallop trim), *Pear Pizzazz
Designer Series Paper: Window boxes on Mats.... *In Color DSP 6x6 Pack ... level 1 hostess (can earn it
 with a qualifying order)
Inks: *Concord Grape, *Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight and *Peach parfait
Other: Dazzling Diamonds glitter, clear rhinestones, glue dots, dimensionals, 2 3/8" round scallop punch, butterfly punch, Scallop border punch and sponge daubers.

Have fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/19/2011

    Wow Sandra, this came out soooo sweet. Amelia

    ReplyDelete