The best offer yet in the 25th year of celebration with Stampin'Up!
Have you been waiting to join at an affordable price?
Here it is... no more excuses and WOW!!!! What a deal this is... check it out and don't let this deal pass!
I'm so thrilled that I have decided to make this event even sweeter!!
If I get 25 recruits during this special 2 week period I will include:
for **all 25 recruits...
25 free classes!!!
Come join me and make this happen... I will begin a countdown starting on October 7th. Whether you decide to join for the 25 sessions free, for the hobby of it or forever (like me).... contact me right away and be among the special 25 recruits to enjoy and relish in this experience.
You can contact me directly on my business site at: www.creativeplaytime.stampinup.net
WOO HOO!! I'm so excited!!
List of Recruits:
1. Krista Nelson
2. Dianna Robinson
3. Amelia Amador
4. Sue Smith
Offer: New recruits can join Stampin' Up! for just $25!
The Fine Print:
- This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
- During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99 starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes
- $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes
- A box of annual catalogs
- A package of the current seasonal catalog
- Getting Started DVD
- Starter Kit Business Brick
- Customer postcards
- While this promotion will concurrently be available in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, and France, Stampin' Up!'s market-specific recruiting regulations still apply.
First Workshop Perks
- If my new recruit places their first workshop order of at least $150 within 30 days of their start date, they can:
- choose any stamp set from the 2013-2014 annual catalog (redeemable with her first demonstrator order in December).*
- receive 30% instant income on her first order and any eligible hostess benefits if she hosts her own event.
- jump into her new role as a demonstrator and start building up her stamping supplies.