October 02, 2013

Holiday Single Stamps for a Limited time only!!

Check out these beautiful images for the Holidays... I love that I can pick and choose which one I want ... of course... I want most of them!!  LOL!  note that they are at 50% their size, so really... the Star is huge... you can score it down those lines and make it 3D!  You can coordinate with some of the Dies that are in the current catalog and or Punches....

These are only available while supplies last and until January 31st,  2014

 
Join Stampin'Up! during our 25th Anniversary Special
October 7th - 21st Only!!
 
Be part of my Team 25
**Enjoy 25 FREE classes with exclusive offers and benefits
 
 
**Offer only good if I recruit 25 downline during this special offer and is completely separate from Stampin'Up!   Get on board for the cheapest ever deal and bring family and friends to join as well.  This deal has never been sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment