October 10, 2013

Holiday Fun with Pop and Stamp!!


If you've never bought a Stampin'Up! Punch because you didn't think you'd use it enough.... well, here is a neat way of trying multiple punched tags that match Stampin'Up! punches!!! 

How cool is that?? 
70 tags to play with on anything... Cards, Bags, gifts, scrapbooks... anywhere you'd like... and if you find you run out of a particular tag or are using it a lot...well then.. maybe that's a punch you would want to purchase...

Isn't this cool!!!  I just got mine and I don't buy too many precut kits, but I am really loving it... of course I took advantage of the Bundle too!!  I listed the bundles under the video...

Since I already have the blocks and plenty of ink pads... I got the Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Bundle kit... I really like the stamps as well... my imagination is going on overload with ideas for these.... now I just need the time... ugh!!
 
Be among the first to buy any of the choices below and let me know what you think... I always enjoy seeing what my friends come up with when using Stampin'Up! product.
 
You can shop 24/7 here... all promotions are listed and there is no waiting in line.                                      
Thanks for stopping by... check out the video just for fun!!
 

 

 
Price: $13.95
Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set
 
 
Price: $9.95
Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Book
Price: $19.95
 
Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Bundle

Price: $24.95
Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Starter Bundle

Happy Crafting, stamping, browsing or whatever!!
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment